Monday, June 14, 2004

Rachel's Reviews

This site is set up totally as a place for me to post my opinions about what I read and what I see. It will be opinions only...not even educated remarks necessarily. It is just where I can say what I think about something and you can agree, or disagree, or add your own comments. I am seperating it from my original blog, Rachel's Blog Experiment, in hopes that I will be very faithful in writing about all the books I read and movies I see in an effort to actually record my observations in case I ever want to come back to them. Plus, who knows, perhaps someone will want to read something after I write about it!

So here goes another experiment! Enjoy!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the new Blog. I also really like the look. Props to Blogger on a nice template.

-Peter

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home